Brake Repair in Littleton: ABS, Brake Pads, Brake Rotors
Dakota Ridge Auto, Littleton, Colorado, 80127
Brake failure is a very dangerous situation, especially in Colorado's blend of snow, slush, rain and even hail. If your brakes aren't working correctly, you're at risk of losing control of your car, having a serious accident, and even causing injury and property damage.
Here are just a few indicators that you need brake repair or replacement pads and rotors:
- Your brakes squeal, screech or make grinding noises
- The brake pedal, steering wheel or entire car vibrates when braking
- Your car pulls to one side when you brake
- The anti-lock braking system (ABS) warning light comes on
- It's difficult to apply the brakes or they feel spongy
If you notice any of these symptoms or have other problems coming to a stop, Dakota Ridge Auto in Littleton is your trusted source for new brake pads and rotors, as well as repairs for any other issues your braking system might be having. We perform complete anti-lock brake diagnosis and repair, as well as provide on-site machining of rotors and drums to help get you back on the road quickly.
Bottom line, we'll make sure your brakes are working properly and your car is driving safely. For your peace of mind, we provide these brake services and much more at our convenient Littleton shop:
- Master Cylinders, Wheel Cylinders, and Calipers
- Brake Hoses and Steel Line Repair/Replacement
- Brake Pads and Shoe Replacement
- Wheel Bearings and Grease Seals
- Rotor And Drum Machining and Replacement
- Brake Boosters and Hydro Boost Repair
- Brake Fluid Testing and Flushing
- Brake System Bleeding
Schedule Your Visit Today
Don't wait for a worst case scenario when it comes to driving, or more importantly, stopping your car. Visit us in Littleton for brake repair, new brake pads and rotors. We have the services you need at fair and honest prices.