Transmission Repair in Littleton: Drivetrain, Automatic, Manual
Dakota Ridge Auto, Littleton, Colorado, 80127
A transmission replacement is one of the most expensive problems a car owner may experience. That's why proper transmission repair and maintenance is important for both automatic and manual vehicles.
No matter what you drive, there are a number of checks you can do to detect issues and determine if you need to bring your car to Dakota Ridge Auto for transmission repair. Here are just a few:
- Check fluid levels and condition – Check your owner's manual for location and procedures, then check levels on the dipstick. And don't forget to look at the color of your fluid. It should be pink or red – if it's beginning to turn brownish, it's time to change it out.
- Look for transmission fluid leaks – Take a look at the space where you parked your car for the telltale pink or red fluid. The system is completely sealed, so if you notice any leaked fluid, your transmission needs repairs.
- Be aware of unusual noises – If you drive an automatic, listen for out of the ordinary buzzing, whining or humming. Manual transmission cars will often be louder when there's an issue, so listen for grinding noises or clunking coming from underneath your car.
If you notice any of these signs, come to Dakota Ridge Auto in Littleton for honest transmission repair. We're experienced and trained to diagnose all transmission, clutch and drivetrain problems. Each of our mechanics are ASE certified, which means we have the knowledge to provide professional transmission service, including:
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis and Repair
- Manual Transmission, Clutch Diagnosis and Repair
- Transfer Case Diagnosis and Repair
- Driveshaft Replacement
- U-joint Replacement
- CV Joint Replacement
- CV Axle Replacement
- Differential Flush Service
- Auto/Manual Valvoline Transmission Fluid Service
Schedule Your Visit Today
Contact our Littleton shop today to bring your automatic or manual car in right away for transmission repair. We're here to help!